Topical treatment for acne vulgaris. Available by prescription only; To speak with one of our skin specialists, book your complimentary skin consultation with Laser + Skin Clinics Today.
Tretinoin is the generic name for synthetic, first-generation all-trans-retinoic acid. Topical tretinoin first arrived on the dermatology scene in the 1960s. It is a prescription drug approved to treat acne, and in a few other FDA-approved products (which does not apply to our tretinoin products) as an adjunctive agent to treat fine facial wrinkling for patients who use comprehensive skincare and sun avoidance programs.
How to use: Directions on use will be given during your skin consultation with us at Laser + Skin Clinics. You can book your complimentary skin consultation online Today.
40 in stock
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 0.1% TRETINOIN
Derived from Vitamin A in the form of retinoic acid,the active ingredient tretinoin is a retinoid,widely recognized in skin care as a powerful and effective acne treatment.
Each gram contains: Tretinoin 0.1%,stearic acid,isopropyl myristate,polyoxyl 40 stearate,stearyl alcohol,xanthan gum,sorbic acid,butylated hydroxytoluene,and purified water
- Free shipping on all orders over €200
- Standard delivery is charged at €6
- Please note we only ship to the Republic of Ireland.
- Our refund and return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can no longer offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please read the full Return Policy here