Careers & Current Vacancies
At our award winning clinics, we are constantly looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team.
With clinics in Dublin, Mullingar and Athlone and plans to expand, we are always recruiting new staff members.
Our current job offers at The Laser and Skin Clinic are listed below:
Vacancies: Clinic Managers – Locations: Mullingar & Athlone Clinics
A bit about us – and why we need you!
The Laser and Skin Clinic founded in 2004 is an award winning chain of Aesthetic Clinics and also Ireland’s leading provider of advanced skin treatments. We have a truly recognisable brand which has been carefully built over 13 years on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin.
Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. Winners of ‘Best Clinic Ireland 2015’ and ‘Best Clinic Group in the UK and Ireland 2016’, we are now expanding our team and recruiting for a number of exciting positions at Athlone and Mullingar Clinics.
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit several managers in various locations to join the team at this exciting time! Reporting to the Managing Director you’ll play a key role in ensuring your clinic achieves financial performance by:
- Leading, motivating and managing a highly experienced team.
- Delivering industry leading customer service.
- Making our vision and values live and breathe.
- Effective team rostering, ensuring we have the right people in the right place at the right time. Taking every opportunity to minimise costs and maximise revenue.
- Ensuring policies, procedures and medical safety standards are met at all times.
- Carrying out advanced skin and laser treatments to clients nationwide.
- You will also mentor the Clinic Coordinator to assist in increasing overall efficiency of your clinic.
What will we look for in you?
- Ideally 3+ years management experience within a similar environment preferably an aesthetic skin/laser clinic.
- Ideally 5+ years providing advanced aesthetic treatments such as Laser Hair Removal, Skin Peels, Microneedling, Microdermabrasion, Laser Vein Removal
- Experience of working within a target driven and fast paced environment.
- Proven people management skills, capable of building and leading high performing teams.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Drive, determination and ability to overcome ambiguity and the daily challenges of ‘management’.
- A good understanding of statutory policies such as HR and Health and Safety.
- Genuine desire to work in the Aesthetic Industry
- Flexibility: Our clinics open until 9-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9-6. You will be required to work to Saturdays per month.
If you are interested in joining the Ireland’s leading Skin Clinic, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for these roles.
Vacancies: Full Time Experienced Aesthetic Therapists – Locations: Mullingar & Athlone Clinics
We are currently recruiting for a Full-Time Aesthetic Therapist Positions for our Mullingar & Athlone Clinics.
3+ years providing aesthetic treatments in a similar environment.
Vacancies: Aesthetic Nurses – All locations
We are currently recruiting for a Full & Part Time Aesthetic Nurse Positions for our all locations in Dublin, Mullingar and Athlone.
3-5+ years providing aesthetic injectable treatments such as Dermal Fillers, Vampire Facelift, Mesotherapy, Sclerotherapy, RioBlush Carboxytherapy, CO2 Laser Resurfacing.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Take a look at our Video Gallery and see all of our treatments in action.