ACTIVE-DEEP FX LASER RESURFACING
SEE SPECIAL OFFERS
Laser Skin Resurfacing with Active-Deep Fx
Skin Conditions Treated
- Pigmentation, melasma
- Age spots, sun spots, freckle removal
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Scars especially acne scars, burn scars & surgical scars
- Superficial scarring & indentations
- Enlarged pores
- Crow’s feet
- Upper lip lines
- Loose eyelid skin
- Loose skin around the neck & jowls
About Laser Skin Resurfacing
The goal of laser skin resurfacing is simple: replace damaged skin with new, fresh skin. Techniques for laser skin resurfacing have made enormous advances, allowing nearly everyone to achieve close to flawless complexions. Laser resurfacing can address a wide range of skin concerns, whether that is pigmentation, scarring and acne scars or to provide total laser skin rejuvenation to skin.
At The Laser and Skin Clinic Dublin, we use the Ultrapulse Encore machine by Lumenis which allows different levels of intensity for light, moderate or deep laser resurfacing. Ultrapulse Encore Co2 laser has two settings ActiveFX and DeepFX. ActiveFX focuses on the superficial layer of the skin. It is still ablative, meaning it creates a “controlled wound” to this skin, in turn triggering the body’s natural healing processes, accelerating collagen production renewal and cell renewal. By targeting the top layer of the skin ActiveFX laser skin resurfacing can effectively reduce pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and pore size. Treatment with ActiveFX can also achieve skin tightening.
DeepFX penetrates deeper into the lower part of the skin. This stimulates collagen production to help improve the appearance of damaged skin and is mainly used to treat scarring and acne scars.
TotalFX treatment combines both ActiveFX and DeepFX in the same treatment session. It is the ultimate laser resurfacing treatment for severe scarring or damaged skin, which completely resurfaces the skin.
The new generation of carbon dioxide cosmetic skin lasers are the most effective and the most reliable in the world with The Laser and Skin Clinic being one of the few clinics to offer both ActiveFX and DeepFX laser skin resurfacing in Ireland. Improving the tone, texture and tightness of your skin in a single treatment, ActiveFX and DeepFX Co2 laser treatment is considered the gold standard and most advanced fractional laser in laser skin resurfacing.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing with ActiveFX and DeepFX
- Ultrapulse Encore by Lumenis is 6 times more powerful than other CO2 lasers
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and softens deeper lines
- Noticeably improves skin tone, texture and minimises pores
- Provides overall skin rejuvenation
- Stimulates new collagen formation and plumps out the skin
- Removes pigmentation, melasma, sun spots and freckles
- Reduces acne scars, burn and surgical scars
- Tightens loose skin