Skip to content
*What are the benefits of Rejuvapen microneedling?
- Precision: The precision of the Rejuvapen minimises the effect of the treatment on the tissues surrounding the treatment area much more so than the original system. Round areas, like those around the eyes, nose and upper lip, are harder to treat with the dermal roller, whereas the Rejuvapen’s narrower hand piece can easily treat these areas.
- Adjustable Speed & Length: Rejuvapen’s sterile, disposable needle tips are adjustable to cater to different areas of the face that require different penetration levels for the best results.
- Minimal Downtime: Traditionally skin needling has been performed with a Derma roller. While effective in it’s old form, the needles would penetrate the skin at an angle causing more side effects and therefore greater recovery time.
- Less Skin Damage: Rejuvapen penetrates the skin from up to 100 times per second with an adjustable speed, and at a depth between 0.25mm- 2.5mm, depending on the area being treated. The needles in the Rejuvapen penetrate the skin vertically, minimising skin damage, pain and recovery time.
- Safe for all skin types
- Fast: visible results for acne scarring and fine lines
- An effective alternative to laser resurfacing