How does Mesotherapy work?
The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer). This helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
After a course of Mesotherapy injections, your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.
For Mesotherapy to be most effective, a course of 4-6 treatments is recommended at 2-4 week intervals.
There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area, where clients may need a little recovery time.
Benefits of Mesotherapy treatment
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely